Among the advantages, we highlight the following:
– you do not need to separately organize a logistics department, because geographically in such a city everything is nearby;
– a minimum of competitors, which sometimes can be completely ignored if you correctly calculate the development strategy of your company;
– cheap labor. Some may argue this moment, referring to the lack of qualifications of personnel, but who prevents them from being trained? In addition, you can find many young professionals working outside the profession and offer them profitable cooperation;
– you can find cheaper raw materials or work in large installments;
– It is not difficult to earn a good reputation and lure customers by dumping competitors’ prices.
– low rent and purchase price of commercial real estate;
– You can easily find a favorable location for your company. Continue reading
Agree, promotional offers about loans and credits literally flooded our surrounding reality. They fall upon us from all sides – mainly, of course, from the Internet, because this is a way of advertising, requiring the least investment and, so to speak, the most fashionable. However, the “outdoor” is not far behind him. Even on the way to work, you will surely stumble upon the slogans of various banks and other credit organizations from the window of transport. Each of them seeks to overtake competitors with originality and colorfulness, but they all have one essence: come to us, take our money, and then return them with interest – on which we will live.
In principle, everything is fair here, except for one thing: undoubtedly, these offers are different in their profit, both for the client and for the owner of the bank. A modern person needs to be able to maneuver in this financial sea, having certain survival skills and at the same time adhering to the principles of a certain personal benefit. Simply put, we should all be able to take advantage of a loan and not get burned out on it. Continue reading
Now that women have successfully occupied all spheres of activity and their independence and purchasing power has increased significantly, compared with even the last century, to lose the beautiful half of humanity from sight means to lose a considerable part of profit.
1 Woman as a seller
2 Woman as a buyer
At the same time, it is foolish to deny that women more often than men make important decisions, starting from the choice of food, clothing, furniture, repair materials, and ending with real estate and equipment. Does this world still belong to men? No matter how! And the trend of recent years indicates that women from the rank of buyers have boldly and successfully migrated to the other side, literally before our eyes rediscovering those industries that initially had a clear division into “masculine” and were inaccessible to fragile creatures. Today, thin female fingers with a firm grip took hold of the truly male branches of the business, shaking off considerable fruits from them on emphasized emancipation and blurring the boundaries between the sexes, so it is worth considering two areas: a woman as a seller and a woman as a buyer. Let’s consider each of them separately. Continue reading